Sunday, October 24, 2010

(∞) Days of October

The days flew by so fast, yet so slow.

I've always hated this time of the year. So many things to do, so little time. So many things to buy, so little money. So many problems, so little time to think of solutions.

But this year's way different from the past. Classes ended way earlier than expected, requirements were cleared way sooner.

Then, there came tons of problems. Problems even the smartest of people won't bear. Life seemed so unfair. Problems came one after another. Little by little, I was dying.

I couldn't do anything to ease the pain. I've always loved being hurt, I guess. Masochist, you would say. I'd nod in agreement.

I tried to shrug it off, but to no avail. I was like a candle, melting. All I can do now is linger on. Defy the odds, ease the pain.

I'm lingering on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment